How to Open and Close the Traveler & TripUpdated 4 months ago
The Zoe Traveler & Trip strollers have a simple and compact fold, making them perfect for travel and life on the go. These instructions and pro tips will help you manage your stroller with ease.
Opening your stroller:
- Press and hold Release button (1) while lifting handle up and snap stroller away from you.
- Squeeze two sidebars together until bars are parallel and you hear an audible click. This ensures stroller is fully locked in open position.
Pro tip: Always press seat before using to ensure stroller is locked in open position.
Closing your stroller:
- To close the stroller, lock the rear brakes, close the canopy, and remove your child.
- Press and hold the release button, (1) as you tilt the stroller backwards onto its rear wheels.
- Then press down on the parent handle bar and the front belly bar will fold inward.
- Use two hands if needed pressing the footrest and backside of stroller seat together.
If needed, try turning the front wheels for easier fold.
Pro tip: Make sure your seat back is at least partially reclined (not fully upright) to easily collapse stroller.
Was this article helpful?